Kyle joined Weinlander Fitzhugh in 2012 and received his license to practice public accounting in 2013. As a member of Weinlander Fitzhugh’s team of professionals, he provides accounting, auditing, and tax preparation services for a variety of clients. He has experience in all facets of accounting for a diverse array of clients including governmental and non-profit agencies, while specializing in the agricultural industry.
- Northwood University: Bachelor of Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- 2016 Leadership Bay County Graduate
- Energize Bay Area Young Professionals Network
- Treasurer Bay Area Soccer Association