Alesia joined Weinlander Fitzhugh in 2007. She specializes in proactive solutions in the areas of taxation and accounting for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts and non profit organizations in a variety of industries. In 2011, Alesia was promoted to Manager and in 2013 she became Director of Tax.
- Baker College: Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting
- Graduated summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member of North Eastern Michigan Estate Planning Council