Jeff joined Weinlander Fitzhugh’s team in December 1985. He became a Manager in 1993 and was named the Director of Pension Administration in 2003. Jeff provides accounting, tax and consulting services for small to medium sized businesses in a variety of industries including retail, wholesale and construction. As the Director of Pension Administration, a large majority of Jeff’s time is spent in that area. He provides the monthly, quarterly and annual administration of pension and profit sharing plans. He also provides government filings and audits for these clients.
- Michigan State University: Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Treasurer for Bay County Crime Stoppers