Julie began her career with Weinlander Fitzhugh in 2003. In 2011, she earned her Certified Fraud Examiner credentials and was promoted to Manager within the firm. Julie provides tax, accounting, auditing and other management advisory services to a wide variety of both business and individual clients. She has experience with a diverse array of clients including those in governmental, non-profit and manufacturing.
- University of Michigan-Flint: Bachelors of Business Administration Accounting Major
- Graduate of the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Leadership Bay County Program
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Michigan Associated Certified Public Accounts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Steering Committee of Energize Bay Area Young Professionals Network