Since joining WF in January 1999, Shannon has performed extensive work for municipalities, townships, school districts and nonprofit organizations. She specializes in audit and review, tax preparation and planning, and business consulting services. In October 2001, Shannon was promoted to Senior Accountant and in 2006, she took the position of Manager. She was named Partner in October of 2012.
- Central Michigan University: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Rotary International District 6310 Treasurer
- Treasurer of the Michigan Association for Gifted Children
- Serves on the advisory committee for Mid Michigan Medical
- Clare County Development Corporation Board Member