Josh joined the firm in 2013 as he was completing his senior year at SVSU. At Weinlander Fitzhugh, he has worked on various projects in audit, accounting, tax and agreed upon procedures. A majority of Josh’s work is in financial reporting and auditing of non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations, and a number of employee benefit plan audits for a diverse array of clients.
- Saginaw Valley State University: Bachelor of Professional Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- AJCPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Energize Bay Area Young Professionals Network
- 2018 Graduate of Leadership Bay County
- Vice Chair & Treasurer of the Energize Steering Committee