Alesia joined Weinlander Fitzhugh in 2007. She specializes in proactive solutions in the areas of taxation and accounting for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts and non profit organizations in a variety of industries. Alesia is the firm’s Director of Tax and she became a partner in 2017.
- Baker College: Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting
- Graduated summa cum laude
- RSM Partner Development Program Graduate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- President of the Northeastern Michigan Estate Planning Council
- Past Ambassador for the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce